Nasra Al Habsi, MD, FRCS(GL), ICO, Fellowship medical retina and uveitis
About Dr. Nasra Al Habsi
– Senior consultant medical Retina.
– Head of medical Retina unit at AlNahdha Hospital.
– In-charge of Diabetic Retinopathy training program for the regional hospitals in the country.
– Associate Program Director of Oman Medical Specialty Board.
– Senior tutor for medical students at Sultan Qaboos University.
– Member in Oman Ophthalmic society and editor in Oman Journal of Ophthalmology(OJO).
– Running medical retina clinic at Muscat Eye Laser Center:
The clinic includes detailed retinal examination for vast retinal diagnoses.
The clinc is provided with the latest equipment for retinal investigations and retinal laser procedures. The retina clinic provides laser treatment for the cases that require retinal laser treatment before refractive surgery.
We also run specialized diabetic eye screening and care.